Sunday, September 11, 2011

A New Update, an Apology, and a Promise



For the rest of you who don't like rage comic explanations, here's the short and skinny. My schedule has become very hectic lately, and I just can't provide posts that are the quality that I want to provide. I want to discuss topics from several points of view, and in a meaningful way. Lately, I just haven't been doing that. So, to fix that, the blog is being indefinitely suspended. As soon as I can get back on a good schedule, it will return. To get updates on when the blog makes its triumphant return, follow, subscribe, like the Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter. And as always, feel free to contact me to share your thoughts and pass along suggestions for future posts! 

Finally, I just want to thank all my regular readers and fans. Without you, this would be a wasted effort and no fun. Thanks for being so loyal and thought-provoking! Keep it up guys. 
     Until next time, 
          10swords

No comments: