Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Holiday! (Don't Let It Go To Waste!)

As many of you are quite aware, today is 420. For some, it's just another day. Others, Hitler's birthday. But the most important part of it is that it's the Counter Culture Holiday. This is the day when stoners everywhere smoke weed and celebrate all its goodness (I don't smoke. I'm going off of what my stoner friends say). But everyone, no matter what they think about today, should not let this day go to waste!

What do I mean? The legalization of medical marijuana. Yes, this may sound like an Ent trying to get it for his own personal pleasure, but I am completely serious. As a grandson of a cancer patient and son of a Lupus patient, I know how medical marijuana can help ease the pain of their daily lives. 

You've heard the arguments and know basically what's going on. If you haven't just do a simple Google Search. You can make your own decisions, but I ask you to think about your fellow human, and the pain they could be in. Don't let this day, the day when the plant is in the forefront, go to waste. Get involved. Write your Congressperson. Raise awareness of its benefits. HAVE AN INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT OVER IT! Do something proactive to help others.

Thank you

Short post today. Regular post on Friday. As always, let me know what you think! Leave a comment or contact me to let me know what's going through your mind!

2 comments:

gman said...

wow I didn't know it was hitler's birthday last wednesday...

10swords said...

Forget Hitler. I celebrate the counter couture movement