Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What This Blog Is All About


I was browsing 4chan during a study break earlier tonight, and I stumbled across a very inspirational thread. This one picture really struck me. With this one picture, I realized what this blog is all about. I know what I said in the past, and I still stand by this. But this...

I know that some of what I've written seems unoriginal (like the "Is Life Really Worth Living Anymore?" and the "Dead Baby Rating System" posts), but I do try to look at things, digest them, and make my own decisions on them and report them here.

I don't know if this resonates with you, but it sure as heck did with me.

2 comments:

1904 Blogger said...

Labels: 4chan, Anonymous

rules 1 & 2 fag

10swords said...

To 1904 Blogger:

It refers to /b/ only, newfag